Early Childhood Community Development Centre
The ECCDC is a charitable organization inspiring excellence in early learning and child care through thought leadership, cutting edge training, innovative resources and coaching services highlighting best practices and emerging trends. In the more than 25 years since its creation by local volunteers, the ECCDC has become a leading early learning training, resource and referral organization.
Inspiring excellence in early learning and child care.
The leading source of innovative supports for early learning and child care.
We work with like-minded organizations to respond to the emerging needs of the early learning and child care community.
- Collaboration – We work with like-minded organizations to respond to the emerging needs of the early learning and child care community.
- Innovation: We are dedicated to pursuing the development of quality products and services that stimulate early learning in young children.
- Leadership: We bring our courage, conviction and guidance to creating supports that nurture the healthy development of children.
- Respect: We support, recognize and honour the early learning professional as pivotal to the healthy development of children.
- Professionalism: We bring together knowledge and expertise to mentor those working in early learning and child care settings to be at their best.
Recent Blog Posts
- Calming the Chaos – Strategies to Invite A Sense of Calm and Peace Within Your Early Learning ProgramProviding a calm and welcoming environment has always been a priority of early learning and child care programs. Achieving a sense of calm in what could otherwise be considered a noisy and busy space helps support the “How Does Learning Happen?” foundation of well being, and creates an inviting space for children, families and educatorsContinue reading “Calming the Chaos – Strategies to Invite A Sense of Calm and Peace Within Your Early Learning Program”
- Welcome to September!Welcome to September! Although the calendar year begins in January, for educators and families, September usually brings with it a sense of renewal and a fresh start. This year our new beginning has had to look a little bit different, however it is exciting nonetheless! With new policies and procedures in place, children were ableContinue reading “Welcome to September!”
- Beat The Heat!It is summer time and some of us love this time of year while others just wilt in the heat! What we do know about summer is that children still need to play and stay active. At the time of writing this we are experiencing a heat wave so we wanted to provide you withContinue reading “Beat The Heat!”
Please be advised that our Schmon Parkway office and Resource Lending Library is currently closed to the public. Our Team continues to be available from a remote working environment to answer any of your resource, training or coaching and mentoring questions, at 905.646.7311 extension 304 or email at email@example.com.